Looking for Shopify retargeting apps to increase sales in your web store?
A retargeting app is meant to do one of three things:
- Get one-time site visitors to visit your site again
- Convince and convert visitors to your site into paying customers
- Retain existing customers
You’ll want an app that’s powerful and time-tested. But which one do you choose?
There are so many options out there.
In this article, we’ve shortlisted some of the best Shopify retargeting apps in the market. We’ll even give you our top recommendations if you stick with us all the way through!
Sounds good? Let’s dive in.
PushEngage helps you grow your website traffic and engagement on autopilot. It’s one of the best Shopify retargeting apps in the market. You can create powerful campaigns to get return traffic on your site and even recover lost sales.
And if you’re running an online store, PushEngage also helps you grow your sales by helping you create automated eCommerce push notifications. You can get started for free, but if you’re serious about growing your business, you should buy a paid plan. The cool part is that push notifications cost very little to get started.
Here’s what you can get from a paid plan:
- High-converting campaigns including Drip Autoresponders, Cart Abandonment Campaigns, Price Drop Alerts, and Inventory Alerts
- Higher subscriber limits so that you can keep growing your push notification subscriber lists seamlessly
- Higher sending limits so that you can send more push notifications across different campaigns as your business grows
- More ways to target campaigns, including Customer Timezone Sending, Custom Triggered Campaigns, and Personalized Smart Tags
- Goal tracking and advanced analytics to always keep improving the ROI on your push notifications
- Split testing to test your copy, images, or display rules to see which converts the best
- A Dedicated Success Manager to help you with Success Scripts, Behavior Automation, and Follow Up Campaigns
And these features are built to help small businesses grow. Take a look at our case studies, and you’ll know how all kinds of businesses have enjoyed a lot of success from PushEngage’s push notifications.
You’ll see that PushEngage is hands down the best bet if you want to build traffic, engagement, and sales for your business. And if you’re on a budget, you can always get a little bit creative with your push notifications.
OptinMonster is one of the pioneers in WordPress popups. They practically changed the way in which email lead generation works in the marketing industry.
OptinMonster has pretty much everything you need to start, grow, and scale your email lead generation process. You can also integrate OptinMonster with an email marketing service to recover lost sales.
Here’s a quick rundown of what you can do using the toolkit:
- Grow your email list smoothly for remarketing
- Convert first-time visitors into regular readers
- Reduce cart abandonment and browse abandonment rates
- Create limited-time offers with actual countdown timers
- Increase eBook downloads and digital product sales
- Create a funnel for live events
- Improve site engagement using gamified popups
- Redirect your traffic to pages and posts that make you money
- Create a list of genuine leads and remove fake emails using two-step opt-ins
We wrote a review of OptinMonster. So, if you’d like to check out the features in more detail, go ahead and check it out.
Churn Buster is one of the best Shopify retargeting apps out there. You can create automated emails to recover lost sales from failed payments. If you’re losing sales because there’s an issue with payment processing, you should definitely get Churn Buster right away.
For subscription sites and eCommerce product stores, churn means that your existing customers stop being regular customers. Churn happens for multiple reasons, and unless you’re monitoring your sales carefully, it can be difficult to understand why it’s happening in the first place.
With Churn Buster, you can get detailed reports on how churn affects your business. At the same time, you can create dynamic emails to recover your lost sales.
Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads is the best Shopify retargeting app to launch dynamic ads for Facebook and Instagram on your site. The way retargeting ads work is that you show people who landed on your site a different ad to get them to convert.
The Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads app will pull your product images and all product information directly from your store and create Facebook product catalogs automatically. No more manual uploads to the Ads Manager. If your product details change for any reason, the ad updates itself automatically with the new details.
If you’re running a dropshipping site, you will get a LOT of value from this app.
Carts Guru is the most powerful Shopify retargeting app if you’re looking to create automated multichannel campaigns. Carts Guru supports SMS campaigns and email marketing. It even automates Fulfilled By Merchant (FBM) marketing.
So, it’s an ideal pick for Amazon drop shipping sites, custom drop shipping sites, and for selling your own products. The automated campaigns include cart abandonment campaigns, browse abandonment campaigns, churn recovery campaigns, and more. Unlike the other apps on this list, Carts Guru also supports Facebook Messenger Marketing, which is a really great and affordable growth channel.
You can even create cross-selling and upselling campaigns with it.
Which of These Shopify Retargeting Apps is Right for You?
We recommend using OptinMonster and PushEngage for any Shopify site. They’re both extremely powerful Shopify retargeting apps. And they’re specialized solutions that focus on specific types of notifications to offer the most reliable solutions in the market.
If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to increase your traffic, engagement, and sales, you should get started with push notification campaigns. Push notifications are powerful marketing tools that can help any eCommerce business grow quickly.
Not convinced? Check out these amazing resources:
- How to Set Up Abandoned Cart Push Notifications (Easy Tutorial)
- How To Schedule Push Notifications the Easy Way [5 Min. Guide]
- How to Create Price Drop Notification Campaigns In < 10 Min.
- How to Use eCommerce Push Notifications to Boost Revenue
PushEngage is the #1 push notifications software in the world. So, we recommend using PushEngage to create your push notifications and grow your eCommerce business.