The Best Android Push Notifications Software
Supercharge your repeat traffic, app engagement, and in-app conversions with the best Android push notifications software for sending mobile app push campaigns.
Send Android Push Notifications with a Simple, Easy-to-Use Interface and a Powerful SDK
Building Android mobile app push campaigns has always been time-consuming, expensive, and difficult to scale. But with our new Android SDK, you can focus on growing your business instead of technical difficulties and recurring expenses.
Send Targeted and Personalized Android Push Notifications
For Android app push, you can create Groups and Channels to customize exactly what your notifications look, feel, and sound like.
- Customize the look, feel, and sounds for each notification
- Grab user attention with different urgency levels
- Send app broadcasts to different user groups based on interest
Manage Your App Push Inside a Familiar Dashboard
Get a full view of your mobile app push notification performance metrics right from the same old PushEngage dashboard. You can see how many subscribers you gained, how many clicks and views your campaigns had, and even how many notifications you sent.
Send the Same Notification Using Web and Android Mobile App Push Notifications
Craft push broadcasts from the PushEngage dashboard and send them using web and app push. You can set any image as the notification large image, the app icon as the notification icon, and even add multiple action buttons. You can even add rich media!
LoanMart has really focused on the drip campaign tools that Push Engage provides. We love that we can set up a robust series of messages that new subscribers will see for weeks and even months after they initially visited our website.
We considered several browser notification platforms, and PushEngage was the only one that fully satisfied our use case and would be ROI positive considering LTVs. For opted-in users, PushEngage has helped us increase user retention and LTV.
Being able to retarget our customer base with more effective messages lead us to improve the quality of our traffic and drive to more sales. We were to able to achieve our marketing goals by increasing our ROI.
PushEngage is quick and easy to implement. It provides results promptly and the analytics presents them in a clear and understandable fashion. The ability to tailor your target audience is particularly impressive as you are able to increase your engagement rates as you use the software.
PushEngage is our best converting paid traffic channels. The open-rate is about 400% better than sending out newsletters and also the time to create a push notification is far more effective.
The fine stuff I liked about PushEngage is, they are innovative and they are bringing all the power of email marketing into push notifications. The segmentation feature of PushEngage has helped a lot in properly segmenting users based on their topic of interest.
Test Android Push Notifications and Live Previews
Preview push notifications before sending them to your audience. You can get live previews of how your notifications look on different operating systems including:
- Windows 11
- MacOS and iPadOS
- Android OS (Mobile)
- iOS (Mobile)
It’s like having a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) builder for your push campaigns.
Set Custom UTM Parameters
Our Android app push notifications come with a Goal Tracking feature makes it easy to track conversions. And now you can set custom UTM parameters to each notification for even better tracking.
The best part? You can do it from inside the post editor.
Create Custom Audience Groups
Get even more targeting options by applying powerful filters across multiple segments. You can create audience groups based on:
- Subscriber behavior
- Device and browser
- Engagement metrics
What Makes Us the Best Android Push Notifications Software?
PushEngage has all the features you need to send targeted push notifications to grow your business. That’s what makes us the best Android push notifications software in the market.
Finally, an Android Mobile App Push Notifications Software That’s Easy to Use
Imagine you’ve got a smartphone with your favorite apps, right? Now, Android push notifications are like those little friendly nudges or messages that pop up from these apps. They’re there to give you a heads-up about something you might find interesting or important.
Here’s a quick look as to why Android mobile app push notifications can be so cool:
- It’s Like Getting a Personal Note: These notifications are often personalized. Think of it like your app knowing what you like and giving you a shout-out about it. For instance, if you’re using a shopping app, it might let you know about a sale in a section you often browse.
- Stay in the Loop, Effortlessly: They keep you updated without having to open the app. It’s like having a friend who tells you the important stuff so you don’t miss out. Got a message from a friend? The app will let you know. Score updates from your favorite sports app? It’s right there on your screen.
- Rich and Fun: These notifications can be pretty cool and interactive. Some of them come with images, sounds, or even little actions you can take right from the notification. It’s like getting a mini version of the app experience without even opening the app.
- You’re in Control: The best part? You get to choose what kind of notifications you want to receive and how often. It’s like setting your preferences for what news you want to hear from your apps.
Now, it’s important to note that web push notifications are also fantastic in their own right, especially for keeping up with websites and online services without downloading an app. Both have their unique charms and uses. Android push notifications are just one piece of this diverse world of digital communication, offering a more tailored and integrated experience with the mobile apps we use and love.
By leveraging user data and behavior, app push notifications can transform the way businesses interact with their customers, making the communication more relevant, timely, and effective. This depth of engagement and personalization is what sets app push notifications apart and makes them a valuable asset in the digital communication strategy of any mobile application.
Why Is PushEngage’s Android Push Notification SDK Such a Big Deal?
Mobile app push notifications go beyond just being a tool for communication; they are a powerful mechanism for enhancing user experience, driving engagement, and building a personalized connection with users.
Right till now, you had to use skeleton SDKs to send app push notifications. The problem with using those SDKs is that they are pretty bare bones.
Theoretically, you can send any type of mobile app push campaigns with them. But then, you also have to build:
- An interface to manage your campaigns
- An analytics suite to track your campaign performance
- Better support for rich media and in-app redirection links (or deep links)
- Processes to liaise both marketing and development teams
All for the sake of introducing a single channel of growth. Using the old tools to send mobile app push notifications is tedious, expensive, resource-intensive, and time consuming. And of course, it requires deep coding skills in your team to develop and manage everything you build.
With the new PushEngage Android SDK, you can send Android push notifications using the same reliable software for great delivery rates. But we’ve built several layers on top that make it super easy to build custom integrations with your app. And PushEngage manages the entire SDK. So, you don’t even have to spend a ton of time and money to manage your integrations.
All you have to do is build!
You can send broadcast notifications directly from your PushEngage dashboard once you’ve set up your app to send mobile app push notifications using PushEngage’s SDK. Yes, you still have to add code to your app and develop the connectors between your app and the PushEngage API. But once that’s done, you can easily create mobile app push campaigns from a pre-built software interface that also comes with:
- Highly engaging push campaign types
- Proven campaign templates with high conversion rates
- Automated campaigns to promote your content whenever you publish
- Multiple targeting and campaign scheduling options
- Web push campaigns as a complementary growth channel
- Increased audience retention using data-based personalization
- Goal tracking and advanced analytics
- Smart A/B testing
- A Dedicated Success Manager
And so much more. We just took the pain out of developing Android mobile push campaigns for your app.
Grow Your Business Faster with Smart Goal Tracking & Analytics
Increase the value of every web visit with Push Notifications that are hard to miss.
- Forever Free Plan
- Easy Setup
- 5 Star Support