What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
- By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third-party Cookies on Our Site for analytics and advertising services.
- We do not use first-party cookies on your website. We do place data required in the Local Storage and Index Database on your computer or device by PushEngage when you subscribe to our web push notifications, on a controller’s site, or when you register on our site for an account, depending on your preferences:
|Name of Storage||Purpose|
|PushEngageSDK||This is used to store subscription data for PushEngage web SDK in Local Storage.|
|PushEngageSDK||This is used to store the subscription data for PushEngage web SDK in the Index Database|
4. The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device, if you register and browse our sites – PushEngage.com :
|Set By or on Behalf of||Purpose||Privacy Notice|
|Google Analytics||Website Analytics Cookie for visitor information and source||http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/|
|Google Interest-based ads||Cookie to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website.||http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/|
|Refersion||An affiliate tracking platform.||https://www.refersion.com/privacy/|
|Stripe||Payment processor for subscription||https://stripe.com/it/privacy|
|ProfitWell||Subscription & Engagement Analytics.||https://www.profitwell.com/privacy-policy|
5. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
6. For more information on controlling cookie settings in your browser, please refer to the following links:
- More information on “Incognito” mode and cookie setting in Google Chrome
- More information on “InPrivate” and cookie setting in Internet Explorer
- More information on “Private Browsing” and cookie setting in FireFox
- More information on “Private Browsing” and cookies setting in Safari
7. Please note that if you wish to turn off the cookies in your web browser, you might not be able to take advantage of many features of our Service(s).
8. To learn how to delete or disable cookies in general, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
9. PushEngage customers have the responsibility to inform the individuals with whom they interact with via the help of the Services about the cookies used by PushEngage and by themselves and should obtain individuals’ consent, if necessary.
10. It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Last updated: November 15, 2023