Why Browser Push Notifications Has Highest ROI for Re-Engagement- Beats Email & Retargeting Hands Down
Last updated: Thursday, September 7, 2017
We made a funnel for Push Notifications for Browsers, based on data through our Platform, which shows why Push can have a 3 to 10x higher returns over Email.
Retargeting is the other Channel for Re-engagement. Web Push Notification Beats Retargeting in ROI too
Cost Per Click Through Browser Push Notifications (Through PushEngage) is much lower to your retargeting cost.
Sign up for PushEngage.com here, and Engage your users for off-page notifications through Push Messages.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Abandon Cart Push Notification – A Must Have for E-commerce Sites
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in