How to integrate PushEngage With Opencart?
Opencart is one of the leading platform used by many online retail website. If your site is based on Opencart and want to send Web Push Notifications, then PushEngage can help you. With PushEngage, you can easily start sending Push Notifications from your Opencart site. Installing Push Notifications on Opencart is very simple.
If you are looking to integrate PushEngage code with OpenCart based systems, please follow the instructions below
Once you have installed, you can check out the various Push Notifications features at PushEngage like Abandon Cart Notification, Schedule Notification, Drip Notification and many more. All these features are designed to ensure better engagement with your user. If you are using WooCommerce for your e-commerce business, you can use the WordPress plugin. Using PushEngage plugin you can send push notification from your WooCommerce site.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- Abandon Cart Push Notification – A Must Have for E-commerce Sites
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps