What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
- By using Our Site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Site for analytics, and advertising services.
- The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device, by PushEngage when you subscribe to our web push notifications, on a controller’s site, or when you register on our site for an account, depending on your preferences:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose|
|PushSubscriberStatus||This cookie is used to get the status of subscriber.|
|peclosed||This cookie stores the value when subscription optin was closed|
4. The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device, if you register and browse our sites – PushEngage.com :
|Set By or on Behalf of||Purpose||Privacy Notice|
|Google Analytics||Website Analytics Cookie for visitor information and source||http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/|
|Google Interest-based ads||Cookie to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website.||http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/|
|Hotjar||Video Recording and Heatmap testing tool.||https://www.hotjar.com/privacy/|
|Refersion||A affiliate tracking platform.||https://www.refersion.com/privacy/|
|CampaignMonitor||Email Marketing platform for sending emails to customers.||https://www.campaignmonitor.com/policies/#privacy-policy|
|Stripe||Payment processor for subscription||https://stripe.com/it/privacy|
|Tawk.to||Live Chat for Support.||https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/|
|Freshdesk & FreshSales||User to offer Helpdesk and Ticketing to our customers.||https://www.freshworks.com/privacy/|
|ProfitWell||Subscription & Engagement Analytics.||https://www.profitwell.com/privacy-policy|
|Taboola||Used to Offer Sponsored Notifications, for those who decide to take Sponsored Plan.||https://www.taboola.com/cookie-policy|
|Custify||Customer Success Software for SAAS.||https://www.custify.com/privacy|
5. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
6. For more information on controlling cookie settings in your browser, please refer to the following links:
- More information on “Incognito” mode and cookie setting in Google Chrome
- More information on “InPrivate” and cookie setting in Internet Explorer
- More information on “Private Browsing” and cookie setting in FireFox
- More information on “Private Browsing” and cookies setting in Safari
7. Please note that if you wish to turn off the cookies in your web browser, you might not be able to take advantage of many features of our Service(s).
8. To learn how to delete or disable cookies in general, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
9. PushEngage customers have the responsibility to inform the individuals with whom they interact with via the help of the Services about the cookies used by PushEngage and by themselves and should obtain individuals’ consent, if necessary.
10. It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Last updated: September 11, 2020