How to Enable Browser Push Notifications on Shopify Store with PushEngage?
Here are the detailed steps to Install PushEngage on Shopify Store and Enable Browser Push Notifications
1) Get the PushEngage code from your account. To do this after you create an account in PushEngage, login into your dashboard. Then go to Settings -> Installation Settings. Take the PushEngage code mentioned in Step 1 of installation.
2) Now go to the Shopify store as administrator. Click on Sales Channel, then Online Store, and then Themes.
3) Click on Customize Theme, and then Edit Code.
4) On the left side you will see a layout. Edit the liquid.theme
Edit that and put the PushEngage code in that before the <head> tag.
5) Now configure your PushEngage account in the following way. Go to Settings -> Subscription Dialogbox Settings.
Select HTTPS as site type, then select Safari Style as dialogbox type, and then select Yes to Quick Install. Please note, you will need to have Quick Install set to Yes, for the Shopify setting to work. Here is a screenshot of how it will appear after your setting.
Wait for 2 minutes for your settings to take place. That is it you are done and you can start collecting Push Subscribers and sending notifications to them.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Abandon Cart Push Notification – A Must Have for E-commerce Sites
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in