How to Go Live with Push Notifications on a Wix Site with PushEngage?
Wix is an amazing platform to start your own website. PushEngage supports website based on Wix Platform. If you want send push notifications from Wix site, then start using PushEngage. Going live with Push Notifications on Wix Site is very simple and takes less than 10 minutes. You can send custom notification, segment your users, schedule notifications, notification in local language and many more things with PushEngage on Wix site.
Please follow the below steps to go install Push Notifications on a Wix
- Log in to your Wix account
- Select Edit Site.
- Click Wix App market
- In the tool bar, select HTML and choose « HTML iFrame/Embed »
- Add it on to site
- In the check box, inspect the « Show on all pages ». Then Save & Publish
You will see an opt-in like this.
- HTTPS as site type.
- Select among any of the dialog boxes except Single Step Location, and Single Step Location + Push.
- Then Select Quick Install to Yes.
Note – When on HTTPS site try placing the opt-in at top-center position while editing website and doing HTML settings like this
That is it and you should be live with Web Push Notifications on your Wix site. You will see an opt-in like this.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- Abandon Cart Push Notification – A Must Have for E-commerce Sites
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps