How to Go Live with Web Push Notifications on a Squarespace Site with PushEngage?
Squarespace is the all-in-one solution for anyone looking to create a beautiful website. PushEngage supports website based on Squarespace Platform. If you want to send web push notifications from Squarespace site, then start using PushEngage. Going live with Push Notifications on Squarespace Site is very simple and takes less than 10 minutes. Below are some of the top features of PushEngage –
- Send Custom Notification
- Abandon Cart Notifications
- Segment Push Notification Users
- Schedule Auto Responders
- Include Emojis in Push Notification
Please follow the below steps to go install Push Notifications –
For HTTP website
- Login to your Squarespace account.
- Go to settings > Advanced >developer mode > Code Injection.
- Then navigate to Settings > Installation Settings and select your site type (HTTPS or HTTPS) and copy the 3 line JS code mentioned there in your PushEngage
Once done, save the changes and that’s all if you are an HTTP website. You will get push notification opt-in for the subscription when you visit your website.
For HTTPS Website –
- If you are an HTTPS website follow all the steps mentioned above and enable Quick Install to go live with PushEngage.
- To do so navigate to Settings > Subscription Dialog Box > Select Site Type as HTTPS and choose an opt-in then click on Edit.
- Go to Desktop Options and enable Quick Install.
- Once done save the changes and do the same for mobile as well.
- Once you’ve completed the installation you can visit your website and you will get the push notification opt-in for the subscription.
That is, it and you should be live with Web Push Notifications on your Squarespace site.
You can also customize the subscription opt- in by changing the font size, button color, placement and intermediate page depending on your website.
PushEngage supports many other platforms for web push notification. If you have a website based on Jimdo, you can install Web Push Notifications on jimdo site as well.
- How to Unsubscribe from Push Notifications in Chrome and Firefox
- How to Configure a Firebase Cloud Messaging Key & Why You Should Use FCM API Key
- Drip Campaigns and Autoresponders For Web Push Notifications
- Guide to Implementing Web Push Notifications, Without a Vendor Lock-in
- How to Go Live With Web Push Notification Using PushEngage in 3 Easy Steps
- Abandon Cart Push Notification – A Must Have for E-commerce Sites